ESTAL PACKAGING SA
NIF (Tax ID No.): A17256553
Address: C/ Taper, 23 - Polígono Industrial Bujonis
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: estal.com / shop.estal.com
Telephone: +34 972 821 676
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Girona, Vol. 29, Folio 58, Page Gi-489, Entry 20
At ESTAL PACKAGING SA, we recognise the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to processing it responsibly and in accordance with data protection laws.
Personal data is information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Through the website, in the boxes established for this purpose, we collect the personal data that the User communicates to us: first name, surname(s), email address, telephone number, postal address, town, etc., as well as all the data that the User voluntarily provides us with through any of the social networks in which he/she is registered. In this case, privacy will depend on the User's own settings as well as the terms and conditions of the social network itself.
The User's visit to the website does not imply that he/she has to provide any information about his/her personal data. However, if provided, the data will be processed lawfully, subject at all times to the principles and rights set out in the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the LOPDGDD (Spanish Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights) 3/2018 of 5 December.
PURPOSE, DURATION AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The data provided by the User will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To attend to the application or request made by the User through the contact form located on the website. We collect and process the User's personal data in order to process and manage their application, query or any request they make through this form. We will keep this data for as long as necessary to comply with their request and for the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- To attend to and manage the purchase made by the User through the purchase form on the website. We collect and process the User's personal data in order to process the order and subsequent payment of the products and services offered on the website. We will keep this data for the duration of the contractual relationship between the parties and for the time established by law for the fulfilment of tax obligations.
The legal basis of the data processing will be the performance of a purchase contract to which the data subject is a party. If the User does not provide their personal details, their purchase cannot be processed and the requested service cannot be provided.
- To save the abandoned shopping cart and remind the User that he/she has left a product in the shopping cart, in the event that he/she has initiated a purchase by entering his/her email address. The data will be kept from the moment the User adds the selected product to the shopping cart until the moment he/she confirms the purchase for a period not exceeding five days.
The legal basis of the data processing will be the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in facilitating the purchase of the product for which the User has shown an interest by adding it to the shopping cart.
- To send bulletins and newsletters about ESTAL PACKAGING SA products. With the consent of the User, we collect and process his/her personal data in order to send him/her information about our products and services. We will keep this data for as long as the User does not revoke his/her consent to its processing and for the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- To improve the User's web browsing experience. We will keep this data for as long as the User does not revoke his/her consent to its processing by deleting the cookies and for the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legal basis for improving the User's experience when browsing the website is the consent given by the User when he/she accepts cookies. The User has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- To manage our social networks and send the User information about our activities and products. We will keep this data for as long as the User does not revoke his/her consent to its processing and for the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legal basis for managing our social networks and sending the User our activities and news is the consent he/she gives us to do so. The User has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
TRANSFER OR COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The User's data will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or those providers linked to the Data Controller act as data processors.
Our servers are located in the European Union, and we generally engage service providers that are also located within the European Economic Area or in countries that have been declared to have an adequate level of protection.
If we need to use external service providers that require the transmission of personal data outside the European Union or in countries that have not been declared to have an adequate level of protection, we will ensure that we guarantee the security and lawfulness of the processing of the User's data by means of adequacy decisions, standard clauses, binding corporate rules, exemptions or any other instrument approved by the supervisory authority that provides adequate safeguards for the implementation of the international data transfer.
UPDATING OF DATA
It is important that the User informs us of any changes to his/her personal data so that we can keep the data up to date, otherwise we cannot be responsible for the veracity of such data.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful, ensuring that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, that it is up to date and accurate, and the User is obliged to communicate any modification.
If the User provides data of third parties for any purpose to ESTAL PACKAGING SA, he/she guarantees that it has been obtained in a lawful manner, that he/she has previously informed the affected parties, obtaining their consent to communicate them, and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
MANDATORY NATURE OF THE INFORMATION REQUESTED
USE OF PASSWORDS
In order to access the Private Area, the USER must "Log in" and include the email address and password generated in the registration form in accordance with the rules of complexity established at any given time on the website.
Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any of the identifiers and/or passwords that they have selected in registration, and undertake not to transfer their use to third parties, nor allow access to outsiders.
Furthermore, the User is obliged to immediately notify the Data Controller of any event that allows the improper use of the identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorised access to them, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The data subject has the right to access his/her data and to obtain confirmation of its processing, as well as a copy of the personal data being processed. He/she has the right to update his/her data and to request the rectification of any data that is inaccurate or to request deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. He/she may request the limitation of the processing of his/her data and object to the processing of his/her data by revoking consent, and may also exercise the right to data portability. Similarly, he/she has the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of his/her personal data. He/she can exercise his/her rights by contacting us at Polígono Industrial Bujonis, Carrer del Taper, 23, - 17220 Sant Feliu de Guíxols (Girona). Email: email@example.com.
If the User feels that his/her rights have not been properly addressed, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority at www.aepd.es.
DATA PROCESSING OF MINORS
Anyone who provides data through the forms on this website and accepts its processing declares that they are over 14 years of age; access to and use of the portal by minors under that age is prohibited. If, at any time, the Data Controller detects that a child under 14 years of age has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel the data. Furthermore, parents or guardians may in any case contact ESTAL PACKAGING SA to block the access account of minors in their care who have registered by falsifying their identity.
Furthermore, the Data Controller reserves the right to remove from its social networks any information published by third parties that violates the law, incites to do so or contains messages that violate the dignity of persons or institutions. It also has the right to block or report the profile that posted such messages.
PROCESSING OF COOKIES
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the User's computer when the User visits a website. Cookies enable the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or his/her device and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses the device, they can be used to recognise the User.
The User has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.